Each Caesarheadcoon Kitten will be placed in an approved, indoor-only home where they are given a lifetime of love. The kittens are ready to leave for their new homes between 12-16 weeks of age. Arrangements can be made to either pick up the kitten or secure delivery.
Each Caesarheadcoon Kitten
- has a health & genetic guarantee (via the contract)
- has well-kitten check-ups & appropriate vaccinations with our vet
is Feline Leukemia and FIV negative
We expect that you will enter into a contract, agreeing to:
- not declaw
- spay/neuter at the agreed age
- keep indoors
- keep current on vaccinations
- never surrender to humane society or other shelters – we will take the cat if you are no longer able to provide care.
You must be logged in to post a comment.